Tuesday 19 May 2015

Supernatural


  I'm going to write about Supernatural and why you should watch it, if you don't already. Supernatural is funny and can be very serious at times, but it's watching the adventures that Sam and Dean have that is the good part. They joke around and have fun even while hunting things that can kill them.

  I remember some stuff they said that is hard not to laugh at. There is a female, dead they think. Sam says to Dean 'what do you want to do, poke her with a stick?' And Dean is clearly considering it. 'Dude! You're not gonna poke her with a stick' In this scene, it's clear that Sam is the reasonable one, most of the time. Dean has humor too when they visit a place they went to school as kids, he's undercover as the gym teacher. Sam comes in and Dean says, 'the whistle makes me their God,' which was true as they did whatever he said.

  When they first start thinking angels could be true. Sam is saying 'Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.' Dean, who didn't believe in angels replies with, 'yeah, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams and they shoot rainbows out of their butts!' Sam says with such a serious face, 'wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?' They are amazing at keeping straight faces during parts such as that one.

  Impossibly it gets even better when Castiel, an angel, comes into their lives. He doesn't understand muggle inventions and can't feel as well. He gets better at feelings as time goes on and even denies his family for those two. I'd like to share my favorite episode that is the best out of them all. It's called Yellow Fever and what happens is Dean is infected with a disease that makes him scared. They are hunting and Sam tries to give him a gun. 'Oh, I'm not carrying that. It could go off. I'll man the flashlight,' Dean says with a grin on his face. In the building, Sam opens a locker and a rat comes out of it so Dean screams hilariously, it's hard not to laugh and when he finally calms down he says, 'that was scary!' If you don't laugh at that, then you can't feel.

  At the end of Yellow Fever, it shows a clip of Dean dancing to Eye of the Tiger. If you don't want to watch Supernatural even after all you've read, then at least watch that, and have a good laugh. I thought I might end this post by putting a few of my favorite quotes from Castiel.
  Dean: 'where the hell have you been?' Castiel: 'on a bender,'
  Castiel: 'I found a liquor store.' Sam: 'and?' Castiel: 'I drank it,'
Those are great quotes and I hope that you want to watch Supernatural now.
'I'm not going to eat it. I'm gonna wear it as a wormstatch.'

No comments:

Post a Comment